==============
First Name 
= Muhammad Anugrah S
Your discord name 

= Hobzie Gaming#9936
Timezone/Location

= GMT +7
Reason for applying 

= Just to be brutally honest with you, i know nothing about cars... but that's the reason why i want to become a mechanic in the first place. I want to know name of car parts and also all the lingo about car modification. I also want to learn how to modified a car so it looks good. Usually i just put on whatever is the most expensive but i noticed that it's not how one should modified a car.
Why should we accept you?

= I am willing to learn, and i usually online in the morning (around 10 am or so when the server is not crowded and usually only a few that's online), i have priority queue so it wont be a problem when the server is crowded, my character have a few exotic cars that i can park in the garage so it will look cool, i am hard working also.
Are you new to FiveM RP?

= No

-------------------------------------

=============
IC Questions:
=============
Full Name (In game name) 

= Hobzie Vargas
= 22
Backstory

= My name is Hobzie, I'm an ex military who has been kicked from duty because of some drug problems (Meth), hobzie is kind of a loner and tbh a great guy, he is using drugs because of all the killing he did in Vietnam where he fought the locals there. the graphics violence and all the unnecessary killings is why he find solace in drugs, he got caught and being processed in military trials. after he got freed from jail, he goes back to the liberty city (his home town) he is avoided by everybody because he is being labelled as a traitor to the country even his parent hates him. one friend of his since elementary school Virgil recommend him too go do rehab so he will be a good citizen and can stop being a drug addict, and that's what he did. his teacher in rehab ask all of the student that graduate from rehab school to go find their true calling and get a fresh start somewhere, So he move to los santos he dont know anyone there but he is willing to give this city a chance. He try becoming a fueler but its not a job for him.
Reason for applying

= I'm new to the city i try to become a fueler but its not a job for me, i just moved to the city so i want to earn a good living, i also want to learn mechanics lingo and also learn how to modify my car and how to take care of it. and i usually hang out at benny's when i have nothing to do anyway... one of the mechanic's named milo tell me that all the mechanics have a feeling of a family to each other, and that's why i also want to experience that.

Thanks !

Edited by Hobzie Vargas

Pending for Interview.

Thread closed.